Sunday, September 13, 2015

End times Transmission vol 256




 

Black Sabbath- “Into the Void” from Master of Reality (Warner Bros. 1970)
Fuck the Facts “False Hope” from Desire Will Rot (Noise Salvation, 2015)
Plague “Nacido Para Consumir” from Born to Consume EP (Eat Em’ Up, 2015)
Gaza “I Don’t Care Where I Go When I Die” from I Don’t Care Where I Go When I Die (Metal Blade 2006)
Dyoxen, “First Among Equals” from First Among Equals (Cargo Records, 1989)
Voivod “Black City” from War and Pain (Metal Blade, 1984)
Faith No More “Matador” from Sol Invictus (Reclamation! Records, 2015)
Publicist UK “Levitate the Pentagon” from Forgive Yourself (Relapse, 2014)
Beastmilk “You Are Now Under Our Control” from Climax (Svart, 2013)
Chelsea Wolfe “Carrion Flowers” from Abyss (Sargent House, 2015)
Portishead “Machine Gun” from Third (Island Records, 2008)
Nocternity “Harps of the Ancient Temples” from Harps of the Ancient Temples (Nercroshrine, 2015)
Leviathan “All Tongues Towards” from Scar Sighted (Profound Lore, 2015)
Gnaw their Tongues “Lick the Poison from the Cave Walls” Abyss of Longing Throats (Crucial Blast, 2015)

No comments:

Post a Comment