Friday, February 1, 2019

End Times Transmission Vol. 393 - Currated by Cate Francis

Black Sabbath “Sign of the Southern Cross” from Mob Rules (Warner Bros, 1981)
Soul Mates - "False Direction" from the Lost EP (Deathstryke Publishing, 2018)
KEN mode - "Not Soulmates" from Loved (Season of Mist/New Damage, 2018)
Shallow North Dakota - "Odd" from Auto Body Crusher (Sonic Unyon, 1994)
Gaza - “I Don't Care Where I Go When I Die” from I Don’t Care Where I Go When I Die (Metal Blade 2006)
Eyehategod - "99 Miles of Bad Road" from Confederacy of Ruined Lives (Century Media, 2000)
Dead Ranch - "Maple Ape" from Brumation (Sunmask, 2017)
Uniform - "The Lost" from Wake in Fright (Sacred Bones, 2017)
Dalek - "Paragraphs Relentless" from Abandoned Language (Ipecac, 2007)
Craft - "The Suffering of Others" from Fuck the Universe (Carnal, 2005)
Electric Wizard- “I, Witchfinder” from Dopethrone (Rise Above, 2000)
Yob - "Our Raw Heart" from Our Raw Heart (Relapse, 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment