Friday, December 20, 2019

End Times Transmission Vol. 458 - 2019's Anti-Christ Mass Blasphemer's Ball!

Black Sabbath - "Disturbing the Priest" from Born Again (Warner Bros. 1983)
Wake - "This Abyssal Plain" from Devouring Ruin (Translation Loss, 2020)

Goathammer - "Perverted Blasphemy" from Ceremony of Morbid Destruction (Hell's Headbanger, 2018)

Darkthrone - "Blasphemer" from Total Death (Moonfog, 1995) (Request)
Black Tongue - "Dying God Coming into Human Flesh" from Nadir (Self Released, 2018) (Request)

Deicide - "Behead the Prophet (No Lord Shall Live)" from Legion (R/C, 1992) (Request)

Sargeist - "Let the Devil In" from Let the Devil In (Moribund, 2010)

Inquisition - "Eternal Loyalty to Our Lord Satan" from Magnificent Glorification of Lucifer (No Colours, 2004) (Request)
Merciful Fate - "Oath" from Don't Break the Oath (Roadrunner, 1984) (Request)
Gaza - “I Don't Care Where I Go When I Die” from I Don’t Care Where I Go When I Die (Metal Blade 2006)
Eyehategod - "My Name is God (I Hate You)" from Dopesick (Century Media, 1996)
Celtic Frost - "Dying God Coming into Human Flesh" from Monotheist (Century Media, 2006) Circle of Animals - "No Faith" from Destroy The Light (Relapse, 2010)
Some Girls - "Religion II" from Heaven's Pregnant Teens ( Three One G/Epitaph, 2006)
Crass - "Reality Asylum" from Reality Asylum/Shaved Women (Crass, 1979)

No comments:

Post a Comment